Features of Eyelash Extension
- They look A-MAZING! They honestly make you look a millions times prettier.
- You hardly need any other make-up - They don’t look obviously fake.
- Everyone will stare at you wondering why you suddenly look more groomed, younger and… prettier.
- No matter how tired/hungover/ill you are, you’ll still look glamorous.
- They boost your confidence: especially when you look in the mirror for the first time each morning.
- Eyelash extensions will naturally darken your lashes as they will be fuller and more visible.
|Regular Fullset of Individual||$150|
|Xtreme Fullset of Individual||$250|
Women spend millions of dollars each year trying to get longer, lusher, fuller lashes. While mascara may be enough for many, some women just didn’t score the genetic jackpot when it comes to long lashes. Eyelash extensions are a viable alternative for getting long lashes, but here some things to know before you go!
Eyelash Extensions are the hottest cosmetic trend for life changing eye enhancement. No more embarrassing mascara leaks. No more wasted time in the mirror. Your extensions will be customized to your own personal preference. With BX Lashes’s unique methods and premium lashes you will always look naturally glamorous.
We’re talking natural looking Eyelash Extensions custom-tailored for women of every walk of life. Each synthetic eyelash is meticulously joined to an existing eyelash with BX Lashes medical-grade adhesive. Your lash-line will have the perfect look of radiant health and natural beauty.
Individual lashes are dipped into a medical-grade adhesive and bonded to your natural eyelash. This process is done one lash at a time, so it can take a while. The adhesive can last about 4-6 weeks depending on how careful you are (the more you rub your eyes, wash your face, etc. the quicker the adhesive will wear off). If you get regular touch-ups (re-application of adhesive) the lashes can last longer. One pretty cool thing about eyelash extensions is that it can be custom to you. You can pick the color, texture and length of the lash, so whether you want a more natural look or an ultra-glam look there is a lash for you!
Eyelash extensions from BX Lashes will provide a fuller, longer, and darker lash line than you could ever achieve with the best mascara on the market. Your new lashes will turn back the clock and enhance your eyes so much, that you will quickly become addicted. Your new lashes will create a low-maintenance lifestyle for any busy woman who wants to wake up already looking beautiful and ready for the day.
I have to admit that eyelash extensions look great, which is why they are so popular among celebrities! However, given the prohibitive cost they are not a realistic option for everyone. Honestly, you can get some pretty fantastic false lashes these days and with a little practice you can get long, full lashes anytime you want (Of course false lashes only last a day or two!). If you want something more permanent, then you should give eyelash extensions a try. Just be sure ask BX Lashes and understand the cost and maintenance upfront so know what to expect. Then go ahead and flaunt those fab lashes!
Features of Eyebrow Permanent Makeup
- Wake up with beautiful, natural makeup.
- Go to the pool or gym without your makeup running or coming off.
- Get ready in half the time.
- Save money on cosmetics.
- Always look your best in any situation.
- Have a professional artist reshape your lips or brows.
- Have perfect lines even if you have shaky hands or poor eyesight.
What is Permanent Cosmetic Makeup? Permanent Cosmetic Makeup is a non-surgical procedure also known as Permanent Makeup or Permanent Cosmetics. It is cosmetic tattooing of the facial features to enhance color and improve shape. Special colored pigments are implanted into the Dermis (middle layer) of the skin through microscopic injections with an extremely fine needle or cluster of needles. This process is also called Micropigmentation, Microdermal Pigmentation, Intradermal Cosmetics, Dermagraphics, Dermal Implantation, or Micropigment Implantation. Although pigments can be inserted using different types of equipment, Kelly uses the most sophisticated digital tattoo equipment and sterile safety needles available.
How Permanent Makeup Can Help You When applied correctly and safely by a properly trained professional, permanent makeup can enhance your appearance and lifestyle. Save time and money by not having to apply makeup every day. Look fresh with color when you wake up in the morning, travel, or go camping. Prevent makeup smudges when you shower, exercise, or swim. Stop struggling to pencil on eyebrows or eyeliner when you cannot see without your eyeglasses. Avoid uneven lines and redo’s if you have unsteady hands. You can now enjoy beautiful, hassle-free makeup every day!
You are a Candidate If You Have Any of the Following:
- A busy lifestyle and do not have time to apply makeup every day or do not enjoy doing so
- Sports activities and want to look fresh while working out, swimming, camping, dancing, or exercising in any way that causes your makeup to run, smudge, or “sweat off”
- Eyebrow hair loss from prolonged waxing or tweezing, medical conditions such as Alopecia, or medications such as Chemotherapy for Cancer
- Asymmetrical features and want to make uneven areas appear balanced or more equal in size such as eyebrows, borders of the lips, or breast areolas
- Oily skin and your makeup smears or wears off too quickly and easily
- Cosmetic allergies and want to look good without irritation if you have sensitive skin, seasonal allergies, or allergic reactions to conventional makeup
- Poor near vision without eyeglasses or contact lenses that makes it difficult to see when applying makeup
- Vision loss from eye conditions such as Cataracts or Macular Degeneration and want to wear makeup again
- Unsteady hands from muscle weakness, joint pain, or motor skill impairment that makes applying makeup challenging (e.g., Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke survivors)
Your Permanent Makeup Colors
Beautiful Xtreme Lashes has a large assortment of hypoallergenic pigments so you can choose colors that coordinate with your skin tone, hair, and eye color. Full spectrum lighting representing natural daylight is used to enhance color selection. Kelly’s goal is to create a custom designed look according to your personal preferences. She recommends a conservative approach when choosing color because it is easier to darken permanent makeup later than to lighten it. She will only use colors that you have approved, and they will be recorded in your confidential chart for reference at a future appointment.